Going through Facebook and found this really great hack!
So have you ever been in a situation where you wanted hot dogs and spaghetti at the same time? No? Really? Well prepare your mind because it’s about to explode! I give you spaghetti and hot dogs.
You will need:
- Hot dogs
- Pot of Boiling water
- A knife
- Start off by getting water in your pot and bring it to a boil
- In the mean time cut your hot dogs in to quarters or as small or as large as you like.
- Next take uncooked strands of spaghetti and poke it through the hot dog and continue this process about 5 times. leaving the hot dog in the center of the spaghetti strands. continue this for the remaining hot dogs.
- By this time your water is to a boil and you can grab your finished spaghetti pierced hot dogs and place them in the water.
- As the spaghetti cooks the hot dog will cook as well.
Not sure if your adult friends would like this but you will be a real trend setter among kids!